- A pre-created account which has an Office 365 Professional Plus Lifetime subscription attached to it
- There is no product key. You will get a username / password (Will ask for new password at login). The username cannot be changed
- Cannot be used to extend an existing subscription.
- For 1 user on up to 5 devices (laptop/desktop/phone)
- The account can be used to activate either a 32-bit or 64-bit version.
- Works on Windows 7 SP1, 8 , 10, 11 / MacOS 10.14 or later / iOS / Android operating systems.
- Lifetime accounts do not include the use of OneDrive.
- Lifetime accounts do not include Teams for Business services.
- The email will be sent to your registered email address within 2 business hours of receipt of payment.
18 in stock
Office 365 Professional Plus offers a complete tool-set for both individual and team productivity and connects users to key business processes. The all new Office 365 delivers features across apps to help users create amazing content in less time. Some of the new features include: cinematic presentations with new features like Morph and Zoom in PowerPoint. More powerful data analysis in Excel (like new formulas, new charts, and Power BI integration). New and Improved inking features across the apps in Windows—like the roaming pencil case, pressure sensitivity, and tilt effects—allow you to naturally create documents.
Create, present, communicate, and publish professional looking documents with Office 365 Professional Plus. Featuring fresh spins on your favorite productivity tools, you’ll hit the ground running with the familiar but enhanced functionality with the programs of Word, Excel, Access, Lync, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, Access, Skype for Business.
Word and Outlook help you focus on what matters most. Learning Tools, like Read Aloud and Text Spacing, make it easier to engage with your content. Focus Mode blocks out distractions and puts your content front and center. And Focused Inbox moves less important emails out of the way—so you can get straight to taking care of business.
Office 365 Professional Plus also includes advanced features such as: Archiving email right from Outlook, and Exchange Data Loss Prevention. Scanning spreadsheets for errors and inconsistencies with Inquire in Excel & Power Pivot. Integration with Windows Rights Management Services (RMS) for Windows Server. Site mailboxes: Access project-related email in Exchange and documents in SharePoint, all from within Outlook, and many more.
Office 365 uses exclusively Click-to-Run technology so customers can benefit from modern deployment technology to reduce costs and improve security. The advantages include predictable monthly security updates, up-to-date apps on installation, reduced network consumption through Windows 10 download optimization technology.